The “Waitering Skills” fast track program is designed to equip individuals with fundamental skills in waitering that can be quickly applied in the hospitality industry. The course aims to improve existing knowledge and expand the skill set of both experienced and new hotel, restaurant, bar, and cafeteria staff. Participants will have the opportunity to develop their basic waitering abilities and gain exposure to the best practices utilized in the leading hotels and restaurants in Cyprus, making them more employable in the industry.
What you will learn:
- Establishing a foundation of essential waitering skills
- Familiarization with modern service techniques used in hotels, restaurants, bars, and cafeterias
- Developing effective communication with both colleagues and guests
- Improving on specific service techniques to increase chances of quick employment in the industry.
- Course duration: 40 hours (8 lessons /5 hours)
- Course weight: 70% practical, 30% theoretical
- Language: English, Greek
- Requirements: Good command of Greek or English language
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Examination: Final exam (90min written test, 30min practical exam)
- Certificates: Basic Waitering Skills Certification
Note: Knowledge of bartending is not essential.