The online bartending course is designed for hospitality professionals seeking to enhance their experience and knowledge of products and cocktails. Participants will gain confidence in developing advanced bartender skills and learn basic principles of Bar and Beverage Management.
Professional Bartender Level 2 Course
This program focuses on several key areas to advance participants’ knowledge and skills in the hospitality industry:
- Advanced product knowledge in alcohol production, tasting, and demonstrations
- Development of advanced bartending skills, including speed bartending and modern mixology techniques
- Understanding of bar layout and creation of ergonomic workstations
- SWOT analysis, budgeting, bar inventory, and cost control
- Knowledge of pricing, purchasing, ordering, and supplier management
- Cash flow control, waste management, and sales and marketing techniques in the bar
- Perfect serve and service, supervisory skills, staff management, job descriptions, procedures, staff timetable, and staff training.
- Course duration: 24 hours (8 lessons)
- Course weight: 60% practical, 40% theoretical
- Language: English, Greek
- Requirements: Good command of Greek or English language /Knowledge of basic bartending
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Examination: Written test & practical exam
- Certificates: Certificate of Alchemy Bartending School (valid in Cyprus)
Note: Knowledge of basic bartending is required.